The safety of tenants, landlords, contractors, our colleagues and the community are of great importance to us. The government removed all legal restrictions in February 2022 and have provided simple guidance on living with COVID-19 and protecting the most vulnerable:
- Stay at home if you’re not well
- Wear a mask in crowded public spaces
- Let fresh air in
- Get vaccinated
- Wash your hands and put used tissues into the bin.
You can read the full guidance here.
All our face-to-face viewings, home visits, inventories, inspections have resumed and we no longer ask people to wear masks when visiting our offices or when we visit a property.
Symptoms of COVID-19? Testing positive?
Please look after yourself. Here is the NHS advice on treating COVID-19 at home and when to get emergency assistance.
Visiting our office?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive when you are due to visit our office, please:
- Stay at home
- Call our office at your appointment time – we will normally be able to deal with most things by phone or video call
- Or, if you are too unwell, email or text us to cancel the appointment as early as possible. We can reschedule it when you are better.
Expecting a member of staff or contractor to visit you?
Please contact the office as soon as possible so that we can avoid unnecessary travel, which can sometimes be over an hour each way. We can reschedule the appointment or offer a call instead.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive, please:
- Notify us as early as possible so that we can reschedule your move-in day or manage it as safely as possible
- If the date can’t be rescheduled, please:
- Wear a mask (unless exempt)
- Observe the government guidance above.
What about Ethical Lettings’ staff?
If a member of our team is due to see you but has symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive, we will let you know as soon as possible and someone will reschedule the appointment or offer a call instead.